B2B Digital Commerce
SEMBA B2B Digital Commerce brings your online and offline sales processes and creates deeper interaction with customers.
Shopping Cart Features
Our shopping cart does more than hold products. With SEMBA’s artificial intelligence, we customize product recommendations and recognize top selling products. The customer can reorder lists and recommendations, as well as schedule orders and make credit card payments.
Our B2B features include the versatility of multi-branding, multi-stores, multi-catalogs, and multi-ship to. Pickups can also be scheduled, pick up and delivery (COD), and sell on payment terms.
Invoice & Statements
The SEMBA Platform offers convenient online invoices and payments, accessible from anywhere. Customer statements are also catalogued online. Invoice reminders, including late invoice reminders, keep payments on track. Credit card payments and ACH payments are easily completed with SEMBA’s streamlined system.
- Publish your products to one or multiple market places
- All market place orders are at one place
- Publish market place specific pricing
- Reconcile market place orders easily.
- Reconcile market place charges easily.
- Download and reconcile market place payments easily
No more complex order entry. SEMBA Insight POS allows your sales representative to manage orders and payments in-store or on-the-go easily. A perfect solution for your delivery team to create and manage orders and payment. No additional training needed.
Customers & Orders
Analytics for the Sales Team
Support your sales team like never before. SEMBA Insight offers analytics for individual customers, orders, and payments. Users can view open and closed orders, and important information such as overdue or upcoming payments.
Tracking by Lot & Serial Number
SEMBA Insight facilitates tracking and delivery like never before. In-app, record lot numbers on delivery or pickup. Record serial number on delivery or pickup. Customers want more products? Using the app, create orders on delivery. Record evidence of order delivery in app to keep a constant record of tracking information.
- Set ordering schedule based on the defined interval
- Set ordering schedule based on the actual demand
- Inventory availability based on virtual or brick and mortar stores
- Alert for the sales team for customer demand and fulfillment
- Advance demand notification
- Missed order schedules
End to End
- Allow customers to see the complete life cycle of their transactions.
- Discover product demands from customer’s behavior
- Product recommendations based on customer purchase history
- End-to-end integration with popular financial and ERP software
- View sales trends
- View payment trends
- View market place trends
- View customer behaviors
- View user behaviors
- See predictive demands by the customers
- See predictive demands by the products