Real world trends from a mid-market company using semba b2b eCommerce.
We just had another great meeting with one of our customers.
This customer runs a mid-market company that for over 50 years,
has been supplying disposables to the Food Service and Institutional markets.
Semba is a great fit because their company has no direct IT team.
The CEO/Owner is the marketing and sales leader.
The company uses the semba SaaS solution for business results now.
Semba extended their entire current ERP business process to eCommerce and mobile quickly and easily.
Our customer shared some mid market business trends:
- SEO is not dead.
semba makes some of their products public with no price to help SEO.
- Yes – Mobile is required in mid-market.
- Their overall market is slow to change.
Our customer feels semba puts them ahead of the market.
It allows the company to sell direct if distributors will not carry their specific items.
This brings revenue and improved direct relationships.
- Sales and sales agents need to evolve from order taking to selling.
- The semba AI tools will help with sales profiling and cross selling.
- Semba online customer service for orders and invoices reduces time on the phone.
Semba Sales +1-214-380-4184